martedì 8 aprile 2008

Elissa - Fatet Sineen

Years went by and I always listened to you, never thought of deceiving you
You thought my wounds did not hurt, and my heart did not matter
You want me to believe you again, and let life take toy away from me
It’s impossible for me to love you, or even think about you


All my life I’ve been lying to myself, and telling my soul a liar?
You had me living the most beautiful love, you promised we would be together
And in the end my life was lost in your hands, tell me what was my fault

Oh God, how you damaged my heart, and toyed with it so easily
Why would you want me to come back, to the life we had together?
There is so much harshness in you, and so much deceit in you your eyes
After going through all this, how and why would I go back to your love?

Nessun commento: