martedì 8 aprile 2008

Elissa - Bastannak

Why do I hear his words, Why do I dream and get drawn to him

Suddenly passion turns into mere words he filled me with

And who knows, maybe he's met someone new, who knows what love can hide?

Why do I let my heart be tortured so, melting from longing to him?

The beautiful day we spent together meant nothing to him

How could he forget me, forget alla that was between us, and lost our love so easily?

Oh so many nights went by while I waited patiently

And all I received in return was this separation that filled me

He went away and the pain of his parting is too immense for words

What does life mean without you in it, how can I go on living it?

If it was just a question I would ask 100 why's day

Years went by and I still miss him and miss his eyes

We are apart, he leaves and forgets about me, but my soul is still with him

Nights went by while I waited patiently for your love, and what did I get in return?

Nessun commento: